Training is given according to Danish Soaring Associations Handbook, chapters 665 - 667
and ratings are given accordingly. There is an agreement between the Nordic countries that ratings achiveved at Svedanor courses in one Nordic country must be countersignable in any other Nordic country. If you are an instructor comparable to Danish FI-level, you will obtain permission to instruct in aerobatics provided you reach the required qualification level.
It is the goal that all course participants should fulfill the basic level as well as the advanced level. Consequently, there will a limited amount of course seats. There is no guarantee for course completion. It depends on your skills and last but not least, weather.
- A minimum of 100 hours as Pilot in Command. Good training status.
- Permission to launch by aero-tow. Current with the method.
- Prepared for personal selection amongst the people interested.
- Open towards criticism.
- Prepared for a week of hard cockpit work which will exclude any other activities during the week.
- Lis Arneberg
- Lars Jensen
- June 24 - July 2, reg. limit april 31. 2017
- DKK 0 + tows.
The course itself is free. A tow plane will be rented and the total costs shared amongst the participants according to number and altitude of tows. Thus the costs depend on many factors. Expect costs in the order of DKK 10 - 15.000. Further details will be available once a contract is signed with the owner of the tow plane.
- For training, ASK-21 and Puchacz will be used.
- Expect to see Acro (SZD-59) too.
EKAB, Svæveflyvecenter, Arnborg Fasterholtvej 10, DK-7400 Herning
Food and lodging.
The participants usually organize the cooking together. It is possible to bring tents and caravans or rent local cabins.