Do you want to see the world from a different perspective? Do you want to know G-forces you had never imagined earlier? Do you want to learn how to master your glider in unusual situations? Do you simply want to become a better pilot?
Do you recognise some of yourself in the above then we think you should come to Ålleberg to learn aerobatic flying. Swedish Gliding Federation and the Ålleberg Gliding School offer you the opportunity to learn basic or advanced aerobatics during a one-week course at Ålleberg.
Ålleberg, 521 91 Falköping, Sweden
Requirements Basic Course.
- Valid glider pilot license
- A minimum of 50 flying hours of which at most 25 hours have been earned on motor gliders or powered planes
- Checked out and skilled with the glider type in question
Requirements Advanced Course
- A minimum of 100 flying hours
- Credit for basic course
Length of course
- 5 days
Head of course
- Henrik Svensson
- Ps. Michael Roslund
- Swedish "Segelflyg" (theory book)
- Aerobatics compilation (in Swedish).
- Regulations, what do the rules say about aerobatics.
- Equipment regulations, load limits on gliders
- Aerodynamics, how does the glider fly at extreme attitudes
- Flight Physiology, how does the body react to aerobatics
- Manouvering, how do you control the glider at extreme attitudes
- Flight Safety.
- SEK 1500
Food and Accomodation.
Depending on your preferences you have several options at various prices:
- Cabins with the standard of youth hostels
- Camping ground.
|Bed (non-glider pilots)||SEK 250/day|
|Bed (glider pilots)||SEK 225/day|
|Electricity connection:||SEK 30/day|
Your prices in the restaurant:
|Morning Coffee||SEK 30|
|Afternoon Coffee||SEK 35|
|Bed and all meals||SEK 475/day|
|May 1 - Aug 15||Aug 15 - May 1|
|ASK-21:||SEK 7000/week||SEK 3500/week||SEK 390/h||SEK 6.50/min|
|300 m||SEK 190|
|400 m||SEK 210|
|500 m||SEK 230|
|600 m||SEK 260|
|700 m||SEK 280|
|800 m||SEK 310|
|900 m||SEK 350|
|1000 m||SEK 380|
|1100 m||SEK 420|
|1200 m||SEK 470|
|1300 m||SEK 520|
|1400 m||SEK 570|
|1500 m||SEK 630|
|1600 m||SEK 700|
|1700 m||SEK 770|
|1800 m||SEK 850|